Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The Ark of Salvation church 40 day Miracle fasting and Prayer Program is targeting the 7 deadly sins

Its combined with their "42" fasting and cleansing regiment that encourages you to eat a plant based diet in addition to cleansing your body. Go to http://www.40day.com/42.html to find out more about it. Today is my 2nd day of the 42/40 day prayer, fasting and cleansing regiment. Although I've been eating 100% plant base for 6 months, after the steamed meal I ate yesterday I did a little research to see what else I could eat. I steamed two veggie patty and they were too mushy for me, so I threw them away. The steamed veggies were OK but my body let me know I was going to need more. The regiment suggest you only use fresh garlic and herbs to season your food. I used fresh cilantro and fresh garlic to season my first meal. It was pretty tasty.

I went online to make sure I understood the instructions because I was still very hungry and I didn't feel satisfied inside. I needed to add something other than fruits and vegetable to help me feel satisfied enough to want to continue for 42 days. I do plan to eat totally raw one day but that is a process I am gradually working on learning how to gradually eat raw foods.    The instructions on the 40 day miracle the website clearly state you can only eat foods derived from plants. And for 6 month I have been teaching myself to shop, cook and eat only plant based foods that can only be steamed. A week and a half prior to finding the 40/42 regiment I just started stir frying my veggies. I just started making veggie spring rolls using Ezekiel wraps made from sprouted grains. I eat the Ezekiel brand cereal too. I decided not to buy or eat anything SOS (no added sugar, oil or salt.

Many of the organic cereal and other product are filled with added organic sugars. I needed something crunchy so organic sprouted wheat, barley, beans, lentils, mullets and spelt is designed as described in the Holy Scriptures. Blended with some fresh fruit and unsweetened organic almond milk is healthy and very nourishing for my body. Its all 100% plant based. The past 2 days I have been eating fruit for breakfast instead of Ezekiel brand cereal. Today, I ate dragon fruit which was my first time. It was as good as several people described on YouTube. One of the many benefits of eating a plant based eating regiment is the variety of things to eat available. I actually grew tired of eating the same old foods over and over again. I discovered most of the food I ate, I saturated them with condiments so that it would taste good. Otherwise, I would not have eaten it. Today, I ate a few mixed raw nuts, took my colon cleanser and I drank plenty of water. I just discovered corn does not digest properly in my body and then, Pastor Nathaniel explained how important it is to eat corn raw. I have tasted corn raw before and it was as sweet as he said it was. But being a new plant based eater, steamed corn makes any vegetable taste so much better since I am training myself to enjoy the natural flavor of the vegetables.

For the first time, I fixed some Quinoa which is another plant based super food and it was very good. My corn off the Cob, broccoli and Chinese snow peas were good. Overall, I feel satisfied with my meals for the day. I stopped eating all dairy, white flour products, chicken, seafood, fish and other meats 6 months ago. If its not derived from plants, I no longer eat it.  Peace, Love, Joy and Good Health!!!  God Bless You.  Wanda Ross, A Woman of Prophetic Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment